Inner Ease Workshop
The Inner Ease Workshop provides a comprehensive, practical guide to facilitate participants to maintain a sense of inner ease and calm in daily life. Developing inner ease allows participants to be at their best performance in all areas of life, not only at work, but also with family, with friends and in sport.
The workshop is ICGP accredited for 6 external CPD points and 1 day GMS study leave.
The course is designed to include reflection, group dialogue and a relevant didactic component to deliver key theoretical material.
The programme is highly participatory, supportive, and structured and is open to anyone who would like to invest a day to learn new ways to enhance wellbeing and live life with more peace and calm.
Objectives: By the end of the programme participants will have learned to:
- Increase personal resilience and energy levels.
- Leverage the ability to think clearly under pressure and discern appropriate solutions to problems.
- Diminish symptoms of personal and work-related stress such as overwhelm, frustration, fatigue and sleep disturbance.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and patients.
- Increase the ability to maintain self-awareness.
- Create a culture of understanding and mutual respect within organisations.